This PHPMaker project file is useful if you want to create a web application from scratch using PHPMaker version 10.0.5. Please note that there are some new fields that were added into settings table. So, this project is useful for you to compare the changes in that table with yours. Also, the Demo of I Love PHPMaker 10 project file has been updated with this change.
Many advantages you will get after using this PHPMaker project file:
- You will have already had the minimum tables that needed for your project using Masino Extensions.
- Since you will have the basic needed tables, then you only need to add your another tables into the database, and then synchronize to this project.
- You don't need to configure the Fields setup for the certain tables, such as settings, users, announcements, help, help_categories, etc.
- You don't need to configure the Security settings for your web application since they have been included in this project.
- You will have the most needed PHPMaker project setup, especially if you implement Masino Extensions into your PHPMaker project.
- You will have some useful servent events ready-code in it so that you can use for the project basis.
- You will have a new Application Settings menu that contains almost all web application configuration settings which will be easily configured by Admin on-the-fly.
- Your End-Users (non-sysadmin) will be able to configure their preferences easily by using the ready-configuration settings.
To implement this new project file for your new web application, then make sure you have downloaded ALL the latest version of Masino Extensions files that I made for PHPMaker version 10 from this link.
If you are not sure which ones that I customized for the latest time, just download ALL the extensions for PHPMaker 10, as I also customized some other related extensions for this changes. Extract them, and then replace all the existing extensions with the new ones.
Edited: Make sure you have already altered the settings table by using the following script so that the latest extension will work properly for your PHPMaker project: