MasinoFixedWidthSite10 extension contains almost all the customization that I made for PHPMaker. The main purpose of this extension is to make the width of web applications that generated by PHPMaker 10 become fixed. As we have already known, by default PHPMaker 10 will generate your web applications which has width a hundred percent approach. This extension is also an updated or the replacement of ScrollingTable extension that made by PHPMaker 10. In other words, this extension will be placed at the Scrolling Table type, so that you cannot use both extensions at a time. You have to choose one of them.
In order to use this extension properly, then make sure also you have downloaded and enabled the latest version of MasinoCustomCSS10 extension. There are some updates in it to support the functionality for MasinoFixedWidthSite10 extension.
Some customizations that have been included into this extension:
- Making the web application width become fixed (of course!). Updated: Now you may also use another option besides the fixed style, such as Auto-Width Table or an 100% approach.
- Adjusting the main table width to the maximum width site (using an 100% style option).
- Now you can choose whether to use the built-in breadcrumblinks from PHPMaker or the breadcrumb links that I made as well as for PHPMaker 9.2.0. Still remember?
- Breadcrumb links now uses a hundred percent approach. You can even hide the breadcrumb links at all.
- Displaying back the Page Title in each page (PHPMaker 10 does not generate the Page Title since they generate the breadcrumb!) as the default. However, you can hide it by adjusting the constant in the configuration file.
- Re-arrange the position of Other Options, such as Action and Export next to Page Title on page. This will save the vertical space in your web applications!
- Displaying the empty table if no records are found in the List page.
- Auto-logout logged in user after idle for the certain time.
- Adding some flexibility options to customize Pagination panel without having regenerate the script files.
- Restricting permission access for Export to media features based on User Levels.
- Adding some flexibility options for Export to media features without having re-generate the script files.
- Displaying how long user should be allowed login in real-time after exceeds attempting to login.
- Displaying the Announcement text for all pages.
- Displaying the Maintenance mode including auto-normal if the maintenance date and time has ended.
- Access to external links for Menu item by using the certain rule (open page in new tab/page of browser).
- Avoid displaying the database Connection String (SQL Server) when error connection occurred.
- Automatically removing user session when trying to re-login. This will overcome "user already logged in" problem.
- Combining CurrentUserID() and CurrentUserName() for Audit Trail.
- Log the date of change password to Audit Trail and saving the date into User Profile.
- Saving the date and time of registration, last login, and last logout.
- Log the unknown user that attempted to login into Audit Trail.
- Table setting for Export Field Caption on the exported pages.
- Table setting for Export Original Field Value on the exported pages.
- Displaying the sequence/record number on the exported pages.
- Export to Printer (Printer Friendly) now always does not use the stylesheet.
- Hiding or displaying the success message after adding and editing records in Add and Edit pages.
- Adding the Help system on all pages that represented by the question icon.
- Implementing CSS Sprites for displaying small icon.
- Table Width Style now supports also for truly Auto/Normal and 100% approach, besides the Scroll style as being implemented in the extension for the very first time.
- New functions and ability to check the current of Active Theme, Active Menu Position, and Active Table Width Style which are implemented under the Settings menu of Demo of I Love PHPMaker 10 Project.
- Displayed the Page Title Caption above the Grid Detail on the Master/Detail View and Master/Detail Edit pages.
- The ability to display or hide the Page Title Caption above the Grid Detail.
- The ability to define the Table Column Caption that belongs to the sequence column.
- Adjusted some fields which will supports for Oracle database . As we know, there are some limitations that related to the maximum length (30 characters) of the field name in Oracle.
- Prevent the error message for the possibility of guest users which have not resulted the value yet for CurrentUserName() inside the My_Global_Check() function.
- The ability to enable or disable Border Layout, Shadow Layout, and Empty Table on List page.
- The ability to switch Font Name and Font Size quickly and easily.
- The ability to display the announcement using multi-language and auto-publish based on the duration of dates.
Updated on October 5, 2013: Now you can use this extension without having to enable the users table from Security menu.
Updated on October 8, 2013: Some customizations for Export to Printer.
Updated on October 9, 2013: Added the help system in all pages.
Updated on October 10, 2013: Implemented CSS Sprites for displaying small icon.
Updated on October 11, 2013: Fixed the page title customization.
Updated on October 24, 2013: Implemented two other kinds of Table Width Style: Normal/Auto and 100%. Previously, only Scroll was implemented.
Updated on October 25, 2013: Added Page Title Caption above the Grid Detail on Master/Detail View and Master/Detail Edit pages.
Updated on October 28, 2013: Some adjustment that related to Detail Grid table.
Updated on October 31, 2013: Adjustment for additional new themes.
Updated on November 7, 2013: Adjusted the field name which will supports for Oracle database. As we know, there are some limitations that related to the maximum length of the field in Oracle.
Updated on November 10, 2013: Implemented completely user preferences/settings for overriding the global setting.
Updated on November 11, 2013: Implemented dynamically for Border Layout, Shadow Layout, and Empty Table on List page.
Updated on November 13, 2013: Translated the "Page processing time:" phrase. Make sure you have already added the phrases from this post.
Updated on November 19, 2013: Code adjustment that related to another extension.
Updated on November 20, 2013: Fixed: Captcha not showing on Add and Edit pages.
Updated on December 6, 2013: Now the Search Panel (Quick Search) and Pagination Panel is mobile-responsive. They will auto-adjusted to the screen width, especially when you display your web applications in the mobile device.
Updated on December 28, 2013: Fixed removing the showing up of button twice in the bottom panel and not showing Inline Add button at the Add/Edit group button.
Updated on January 2, 2014: Fixed: deleting from View page using Alertify. Added: Alertify on Add, Edit, and Delete.
Updated on January 5, 2014: Fixed: vertical align of "Record x of y records".
Updated on January 6, 2014: Fixed: form is not saved properly if using AlertifyAdd and AlertifyEdit.
Updated on January 17, 2014: Switched the position of system message in Add, Edit, and Delete page from the above of Page Title become below the Page Title.
Updated on January 19, 2014: Fixed: users which have level "admin" (not "sysadmin") do not use the preferences from their user profile.
Updated on January 28, 2014: Fixed: Row_CustomAction server event is not triggered properly in the List Page.
Updated on February 6, 2014: Added: The ability to display the announcement using multi-language and auto-publish based on the certain duration of dates.
Updated on February 7, 2014: Added: Two functions to check the current active Font Name and Font Size.
Updated on February 24, 2014: Fixed: displaying alertify confirmation on Add, Edit, Update, and Delete will collide with the warning message, especially if the form has not valid, yet.
Updated on March 15, 2014: Added: a new setting to define how long (in minutes) user will be logged out if idle in web application.
Updated on March 24, 2014: Fixed: images/pictures cannot be displayed properly in the List page.
Updated on May 22, 2014: Adjust code in the file that related to other extensions.
Updated on May 31, 2014: Adjusted with the latest PHPMaker Template for handling images/documents on List and View pages cannot be clicked issues (see: http://forums.hkvstore.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=34895).
Updated on June 5, 2014: Added the CSS handling for Rows Vertical Align Top from the extension side instead of from the server event.
Last Updated on July 10, 2014: Implemented custom settings for the generated blankpage.php file.