MasinoHeaderFooter10 extension will change the main look and feel of your Header and Footer of web applications that generated by PHPMaker 10. You can change the settings by adjust the related constants in the generated configuration (ewcfg10.php) file.
Updated on October 10, 2013: Help online system, Terms and Conditions, About Us dialog boxes, and Multiple-Themes.
Updated on October 14, 2013: Implemented Alertify besides for alert dialog, also for confirmation dialog.
Updated on October 31, 2013: Additional new themes which supports for displaying bigger font size.
Updated on November 7, 2013: Adjusted the field name which will supports for Oracle database. As we know, there are some limitations that related to the maximum length of the field in Oracle.
Updated on November 10, 2013: Implemented completely the related settings for header section.
Last updated on November 19, 2013: Code adjustment that related to another extension.
define("MS_SHOW_ENTIRE_HEADER", TRUE, TRUE); // Show entire header block define("MS_SHOW_APP_TITLE_INSIDE_BODY", FALSE, TRUE); define("MS_SHOW_SITE_TITLE_IN_HEADER", TRUE, TRUE); // Show Site title in header define("MS_SHOW_CURRENT_USER_IN_HEADER", TRUE, TRUE); // Show current User status in header define("MS_SHOW_ENTIRE_FOOTER", TRUE, TRUE); // Show entire footer block define("MS_SHOW_TEXT_IN_FOOTER", TRUE, TRUE); // Show text in footer block define("MS_SHOW_BACK_TO_TOP_ON_FOOTER", TRUE, TRUE); // Show scroll to top on footer block define("MS_SHOW_ANNOUNCEMENT", FALSE, TRUE); // Announcement status, set the second parameter to TRUE to show the announcement in all pages. define("MS_ANNOUNCEMENT_TEXT", "", TRUE); // Announcement text, the value is derived from the .xml languages files define("MS_MAINTENANCE_MODE", FALSE, TRUE); // Set the second parameter to TRUE if you want to display your website in Maintenance Mode define("MS_MAINTENANCE_END_DATETIME", "", TRUE); // Set the second parameter to the future date/time value in "yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss" format, if you want the system calculate how much long the system takes duration time to get the end of maintenance date/time. For example: 2011-08-30 17:28:00 define("MS_MAINTENANCE_TEXT", "", TRUE); // Just for displaying maintenance message to user with admin level, nothing else! define("MS_AUTO_NORMAL_AFTER_MAINTENANCE", TRUE, TRUE); // Set the second parameter to TRUE if you want the system to be automatically switch from the Maintenance Mode to Normal Mode whenever the end of maintenance date/time has been reached.
As the conclusion and recap, here is the advantage of MasinoHeaderFooter10 extension:
- The ability to display or hide entire header.
- The ability to display or hide application title inside the body.
- The ability to display or hide site title in header.
- The ability to display or hide current logged in user in header.
- The ability to display or hide entire footer.
- The ability to display or hide text in footer.
- The ability to display or hide the Announcement text on all pages.
- The ability to switch to the Maintenance mode, including auto-normal mode.
- Adding “Back to Top” link on footer so that user can scroll to top by clicking on the link.
- The logo image is now able to click to return to the index page.
- Added confirmation dialog when user is clicking on the Logout link in the header.
- Help online system for all pages.
- Terms and Conditions dialog box.
- About Us dialog box.
- Multiple-themes or colors (16 css files available)
- New additional themes which support for displaying the bigger font size.