MasinoLogin10 extension will customize the look and feel of your Login page that generated by PHPMaker 10. You will see a new panel in this page so that the Login form will become eye-catching. The panel width will auto-adjust to the maximum width of the your web application. This extension also has the ability to hide the breadcrumb links that generated by PHPMaker 10. By default, PHPMaker 10 will generate the breadcrumb links in the Login page. By using MasinoLogin10 extension, then by default, the breadcrumb links will be hidden. I don't see the functionality of this breadcrumb links on the Login page, so it is better to hide it by default.
From the generated Login page, now you can either display or hide the Captcha (security code) by adjusting the related setting in the generated (ewcfg10.php) file. The same way also if you want to display or hide the breadcrumb links, and also if you want to change the panel type of the Login page. In other words, each time you want to change the settings and see the result you don't have to re-generate the script files. All you have to do is by adjusting the related setting from the generated configuration file.
To display or hide the Captcha on the Login page, then adjust the following code from your ewcfg10.php file:
define("MS_SHOW_CAPTCHA_ON_LOGIN_PAGE", FALSE, TRUE); // <-- Switch FALSE to TRUE if you want to display Captcha on the Login page
To display or hide the breadcrumb links on the Login page, then adjust the following code from your ewcfg10.php file:
define("MS_SHOW_BREADCRUMBLINKS_ON_LOGIN_PAGE", FALSE, TRUE); // <-- Switch FALSE to TRUE if you want to display breadcrumb links on the Login page
To adjust the panel type on the Login page, then adjust the following code from your ewcfg10.php file:
define("MS_LOGIN_FORM_PANEL_TYPE", "panel-default", TRUE); // available: panel-default, panel-primary, panel-success, panel-warning, panel-danger, panel-info
However, in order to adjust the default setting of those last two settings above, then you can define them from the Advanced setting of MasinoLogin10 extension, under the Tools -> Extensions -> MasinoLogin10 -> Advanced tab. Especially for Captcha setting on the Login page, you can define the default setting of it from the Security -> Advanced -> User Login Options -> Login of PHPMaker.
Please note that in order to display all the changes in the Login page properly, then you have to enable also MasinoCustomCSS10 and MasinoCaptcha10 extensions. The reason for this, since the custom CSS code which will customize the Login page will be generated using MasionCustomCSS10 extension, and the Captcha code will be generated by using MasinoCaptcha10 extension.
Updated on October 8, 2013: Now the unknown users are logged in into the Audit Trail. Also, logged the date and time of last login and logout of known users into the User Profile.
Updated on October 10, 2013: Some code customization that related to other extensions.
Updated on November 13, 2013: Added IsAdmin() function into the global function.
Updated on November 19, 2013: Fixed: Captcha not showing on the Login form if MasinoFixedWidthSite10 extension is enabled.
Updated on May 15, 2014: Added: Popup or Default options to display the Login Form as the popup window or as the normal page (as you have been using until now).
Updated on May 31, 2014: Fixed: missing the ability of focus on the first textbox when the popup dialog window is being shown.
Last Updated on July 10, 2014: Some code customization that related to other extension.
As the conclusion and recap, here is the advantage of MasinoLogin10 extension:
- A new option for displaying the Login Form as popup window. However you may still use the default option for the normal Login page.
- A new panel for the Login page so that the form will become eye-catching. You can even change the panel style from the generated configuration (ewcfg10.php) file.
- The ability to hide or display the breadcrumb links on the Login page (default is hidden). Simply adjust the related setting in the generated configuration (ewcfg10.php) file.
- The ability to display the Captcha security code without having to re-generate the script files. Simply adjust the related setting in the generated configuration (ewcfg10.php) file.
- When the Login page is loaded, then mouse cursor will automatically focus on the Username input box.
- Logged the unknown users into Audit Trail which are trying to login.
- Logged the date and time of last login and logout of known users into the User Profile of them.