MasinoCAPTCHA extension is an updated version or the substitute for CAPTCHA extension that created by PHPMaker. This extension will be placed in the same CAPTCHA type with the original CAPTCHA extension. In other words, you cannot use both CAPTCHA and MasinoCAPTCHA extension at a time. You have to choose one of them.
With this MasinoCAPTCHA extension, the position of CAPTCHA image will be placed in the center of the form for the Login, Forgot Password, Change Password, and Registration pages (see the related customization in some of my articles below). In addition, there will be a little bit of adjustment also for the form in Add and Edit pages.
- How to Customize Login Page in Websites that Generated with PHPMaker 9.0.1
- How to Customize Registration Page and Add “Terms and Conditions” Using PHPMaker 9.0.1
- How to Customize Forgot Password Page in Websites that Generated with PHPMaker 9.0.1
- How to Customize Change Password Page in Websites that Generated with PHPMaker 9.0.1
- Please use this extension only for PHPMaker version 9.2.0. This extension may not be working properly in the older version of PHPMaker.
- Please do not use this extension with the modified PHPMaker 9.2.0 Template and Extension files. Use this extension only in PHPMaker 9.2.0 clean installation with the original template and extension. In other words, do not use MasinoCAPTCHA extension together with the customized PHPMaker 9.2.0 Template and the customized PHPMaker 9.2.0 Extension files.