MasinoLogin extension is useful for those of you who want to customize the Login page that generated by PHPMaker. With this MasinoLogin extension, you will see a new look and view of the form for the Login page.
In addition, there are two new additional constants that were added into your configuration (ewcfg9.php) file. They are useful for displaying CAPTCHA on the Login page, and also for displaying the Register link in the Login page.
If you want to enable/display the CAPTCHA on the Login page, adjust to this:
define("MS_SHOW_CAPTCHA_ON_LOGIN_PAGE", TRUE, TRUE);
If you want to disable/hide the CAPTCHA on the Login page, adjust to this:
define("MS_SHOW_CAPTCHA_ON_LOGIN_PAGE", FALSE, TRUE);
If you want to enable/display the Register link on the Login page, adjust to this:
define("MS_USER_REGISTRATION", TRUE, TRUE);
If you want to disable/hide the Register link on the Login page, adjust to this:
define("MS_USER_REGISTRATION", FALSE, TRUE);
Updated on August 28, 2013: Excluded the custom language phrases from the extension into the .xml language file.
Updated on September 6, 2013: Implemented CSS Sprites. You can also see the example usage from the Menu Editor and from Menu_Rendering server event of the demo project.
Updated on September 19, 2013: Removed duplicate body tag and changed the focus method to Username input box using jQuery.
Last Updated on February 13, 2014: Now supports for RTL (Right-To-Left) style.
How to Customize Login Page in Websites that Generated with PHPMaker 9.0.1
- How to Disable/Enable the Registration Page in Websites that Created with PHPMaker 9.0.1
- How to Combine Current User ID and Current User Name into User Column in Audit Trail of Websites that Generated with PHPMaker 9.0.1
- Please use this extension only for PHPMaker version 9.2.0. This extension may not be working properly in the older version of PHPMaker.
- Please do not use this extension with the modified PHPMaker 9.2.0 Template and Extension files. Use this extension only in PHPMaker 9.2.0 clean installation with the original template and extension. In other words, do not use MasinoLogin extension together with the customized PHPMaker 9.2.0 Template and the customized PHPMaker 9.2.0 Extension files.
- Since this extension is also related to my other extensions, then make sure you have enabled MasinoHeaderFooter, MasinoFixedWidthSite, MasinoCAPTCHA, MasinoForgotPwd, and MasinoChangePwd extensions, too.