MasinoRegister extension is useful for those of you who want to customize the Register or user account registration page that generated by PHPMaker. With this MasinoRegister extension, you will see a new look and view of the form for the Registration page. There is a Terms and Conditions page that preceeds the Registration form. This is very useful if you want to provide your users the important things that they should know and agree before signing up their account.
In addition, I added password strength meter in the Registration page, so that user will feel comfortable when typing the new password. This is very useful for security reason that you have to implement in the web appolications that generated by PHPMaker quickly. You can even decide the related settings to force your users to follow the security policy from you.
There are two new additional constants that were added into your configuration (ewcfg9.php) file. They are useful for displaying CAPTCHA on the Register page, and also for displaying the Terms and Conditions section in the Register page.
If you want to enable/display the CAPTCHA on the Register page, adjust to this:
define("MS_SHOW_CAPTCHA_ON_REGISTRATION_PAGE", TRUE, TRUE);
If you want to disable/hide the CAPTCHA on the Register page, adjust to this:
define("MS_SHOW_CAPTCHA_ON_REGISTRATION_PAGE", FALSE, TRUE);
If you want to enable/display the Terms and Conditions on the Register page, adjust to this:
define("MS_SHOW_TOC_ON_REGISTRATION_PAGE", TRUE, TRUE);
If you want to disable/hide the Terms and Conditions on the Register page, adjust to this:
define("MS_SHOW_TOC_ON_REGISTRATION_PAGE", FALSE, TRUE);
Updated on August 28, 2013: Excluded the custom language phrases from the extension into the .xml language file.
Updated on September 6, 2013: Implemented CSS Sprites. You can also see the example usage from the Menu Editor and from Menu_Rendering server event of the demo project.
Last Updated on February 13, 2014: Now supports for RTL (Right-To-Left) style.
- How to Customize Registration Page and Add “Terms and Conditions” Using PHPMaker 9.0.1
- How to Show Password Strength Meter and Password Verification Features on Registration Page in Websites that Generated by PHPMaker 9.0.2
- How to Disable/Enable the Registration Page in Websites that Created with PHPMaker 9.0.1
- How to Implement Strong Password Policies in Websites that Generated by PHPMaker 9.0.2
- Adding “Activate User Account by Admin” Feature into Websites that Generated by PHPMaker 9.1.0
- Please use this extension only for PHPMaker version 9.2.0. This extension may not be working properly in the older version of PHPMaker.
- Please do not use this extension with the modified PHPMaker 9.2.0 Template and Extension files. Use this extension only in PHPMaker 9.2.0 clean installation with the original template and extension. In other words, do not use MasinoRegister extension together with the customized PHPMaker 9.2.0 Template and the customized PHPMaker 9.2.0 Extension files.
- Since this extension is also related to my other extensions, then make sure you have enabled MasinoHeaderFooter, MasinoFixedWidthSite, MasinoCAPTCHA, MasinoForgotPwd, and MasinoLogin extensions, too.