For those of you who want to try Demo of I Love PHPMaker 10 on your own computer locally, now you can download it via this link. This Demo PHPMaker 10 Project file also can be used to test Masino Extensions 10 which you can download them from this link. I strongly recommend you to download and play with this project file since it will generate some new tables that related to the Extensions, such as for displaying Breadcrumb Links, Help Online, Application Settings (via Admin Panel), Multiple Themes, Timezone, and Multiple Languages setting records.
However, if you want to implement all of Masino Extensions for your new project using PHPMaker 10, then simply follow this post.
If you want to try the Demo project, then please make sure you have done the following steps after downloading that zip file in the first paragraph above:
- Install the latest version of PHPMaker 10 (currently as for version 10.0.2),
- Unzip the demo archive file above to any folder,
- Create the demo database in your MySQL server using the SQL script (demo10.sql from the demo10sql.zip file),
- Copy english_demo.xml and indonesian_demo.xml file to C:\Program Files\PHPMaker 9\languages folder,
- Download all the 11 (eleven) Extensions from this link (make sure you only download extensions for PHPMaker 10, and NOT for version 9.2.0), and then extract them to C:\Program Files\PHPMaker 10\extensions folder,
- Open or load the demo project file, demo10.pmp with PHPMaker,
- Change the connection info if necessary, click Tools-> Synchronize to update the project,
- Click on the Generate tab, change the destination folder to where you want to output the generated files,
- If you use your own PC as testing server, setup your testing web server (read Generate Settings -> Testing web server in the PHPMaker help file), check Browse after generation if you want PHPMaker to open your browser after generation,
- Adjust or simply remove the code inside Database_Connecting server event so that you will use the connection you defined at the step 7 above,
- Click the Generate button,
- When script generation is finished, upload the files to your testing server if necessary. Create a subfolder named uploads under your web folder, copy the images to the subfolder,
- Browse the website.