Four days ago, I just released my 15 extensions (Masino Extensions) for PHPMaker 12. Today, I am so pleased also to announce you the PHPMaker 12 Demo Project file.
Now you can test Masino Extensions by simply using this demo project. I strongly recommend you to test and play with my extensions using this demo project file before implementing them into your own PHPMaker project.
Just download it, extract it, and don't forget to follow the instructions in README.txt file inside the zip file.
However, to give you the idea about the instructions in detail, here they are:
- Install the latest version of PHPMaker (currently as 12.0; just remind me to update the version just in case I forgot),
- Unzip the demo archive to any folder in your computer,
- Create the demo and demo2 database in your MySQL server using the SQL script demo.sql and demo2.sql files to populate Tables/Views/SP/data,
- Copy english_demo.xml and indonesian_demo.xml file to C:\Program Files\PHPMaker 12\languages\ folder,
- Copy demoilovephpmaker12.png file to C:\Program Files\PHPMaker 12\src\ folder,
- Download all 15 extensions from http://www.ilovephpmaker.com/downloads/?orderby=post_modified&order=desc and extract them to C:\Program Files\PHPMaker 12\extensions folder,
- Open the demo project, demo12.pmp with PHPMaker,
- Change the connection info if necessary, click Tools -> Synchronize to update the project,
- Click on the Generate tab, change the destination folder to where you want to output the generated files,
- If you use your own PC as testing server, setup your testing web server (read Generate Settings -> Testing web server in the help file), check Browse after generation if you want PHPMaker to open your browser after generation,
- Adjust or simply remove the code inside Database_Connecting server event so that you will use the connection you defined at the step 8 above (if necessary),
- Click the Generate button,
- When script generation is finished, upload the files to your testing server if necessary. Create a subfolder named uploads under your web folder, copy the images to the subfolder,
- Browse the website.
- DONE AND ENJOY.