A few hours ago, I just released my 13 extensions (Masino Extensions) for PHPMaker 2018. Now I am so pleased also to announce you the PHPMaker 2018 Demo Project file.
You can test Masino Extensions by simply using this demo project. I strongly recommend you to test and play with my extensions using this demo project file before implementing them into your own PHPMaker project.
Just download it, extract it, and don't forget to follow the instructions in README.txt file inside the zip file.
However, to give you the idea about the instructions in detail, here they are:
- Install the latest version of PHPMaker 2018,
- Unzip the demo archive to any folder,
- Create the demo2018phpmkr and demo2 databases in your MySQL server using the SQL script demo2018phpmkr.sql and demo2.sql file to populate Tables/Views/SP/data,
- Copy english_demo.xml and indonesian_demo.xml files to C:\Program Files\PHPMaker 2018\languages\ folder,
- Copy phpmaker2018logo.png file to C:\Program Files\PHPMaker 2018\src\ folder,
- Download Masino Extensions from the Download Link below this post, and extract them to C:\Program Files\PHPMaker 2018\extensions folder,
- Open the demo project, demo2018_extensions.pmp with PHPMaker 2018,
- Change the connection info and save the project if necessary:
8.a. Change the connection info in the [Database] tab, click Tools -> Synchronize to update the main database connection info,
8.b. Click Edit -> Add Linked Tables, select demo2 (var: demo2, type: MySQL) from the Database selection list (error may occur because the username and password are incorrect, ignore it),
8.c. Click the Synchronize button to update the database connection info and then click OK to close the form.
- Click on the Generate tab, change the destination folder to where you want to output the generated files,
- If you use your own PC as testing server, setup your testing web server (read Generate Settings -> Testing web server in the help file), check Browse after generation if you want PHPMaker to open your browser after generation,
- Adjust or simply remove the code inside Database_Connecting server event (if any) so that you will use the connection you defined at the step 8 above (if necessary),
- Click the Generate button,
- When script generation is finished, upload the files to your testing server if necessary. Create a subfolder named upload under your root web folder, copy the images to the subfolder,
- Browse the website.
- DONE AND ENJOY.