A few minutes ago, I just released my 12 extensions (Masino Extensions) for PHPMaker 2019. Now I am so pleased also to release PHPMaker 2019 Demo Project file.
You can test Masino Extensions by simply using this demo project. I strongly recommend you to test and play with my extensions using this demo project file before implementing it to your own PHPMaker project.
Just download it, extract it, and don't forget to follow the instructions in README.txt file inside the zip file.
However, to give you the idea about the instructions in detail, you can see it as follows:
- Install the latest version of PHPMaker 2019,
- Unzip the demo archive to any folder,
- Create the "demo2019" and "demo2" databases in your MySQL server, then run the SQL script "demo2019.sql" and "demo2.sql" file to populate Tables/Views/SP/data,
- Copy "english_demo.xml", "arabic_demo.xml", and "indonesian_demo.xml" files to "C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPMaker 2019\languages\" folder,
- Download all Masino Extensions for PHPMaker 2019 from ilovephpmaker.com
- Extract them to "C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPMaker 2019\extensions" folder,
- Open the demo project, "demo2019_masinoextensions.pmp" with PHPMaker 2019,
- Change the connection info and save the project if necessary:
- Click on the "Generate" tab, change the destination folder to where you want to output the generated files,
- If you use your own PC as testing server, setup your testing web server (read "Generate Settings" -> "Testing web server" in the help file), check "Browse after generation" if you want PHPMaker to open your browser after generation,
- Adjust or simply remove the code inside "Database_Connecting" server event (if any) so that you will use the connection you defined at the step 8 above (if necessary),
- Click the "Generate" button or simply press [F9] from your keyboard to generate ALL the script files,
- When script generation is finished, upload the files to your testing server if necessary. Create a subfolder named "upload" under your root web folder, copy the images (EmpID1.jpg, EmpID2.jpg, EmpID3.jpg, ... EmpID9.jpg) to the subfolder,
- Browse the website.
- To test the import feature (into the products table), login as admin and click the products link to go to the products list page. Click the import button and select the attached "products.csv" file.
8.a. Change the connection info in the [Database] tab, click "Tools"->"Synchronize" to update the main database connection info,
8.b. Click "Edit"->"Add Linked Tables", select "demo2 (var: demo2, type: MySQL)" from the Database selection list (error may occur because the username and password are incorrect, ignore it),
8.c. Click the "Synchronize" button to update the database connection info and then click "OK' to close the form