Now you can download the PHPMaker 9.2.0 Demo Project files for testing Masino Extensions from this link. I strongly recommend you to download and play with this project file since it will generate some new tables that related to the Extensions, such as for displaying Breadcrumb Links, Help Online, Application Settings (via Admin Panel), Visitor Statistics, Multiple Themes, Timezone, and Multiple Languages setting records.
However, if you want to implement all of Masino Extensions for your new project using PHPMaker 9.2.0, then simply follow this post.
Last updated on September 6, 2013: Implemented CSS Sprites. You can also see the example usage from the Menu Editor and from Menu_Rendering server event of the demo project.
If you want to try the test project, then please make sure you have done the following steps after downloading that zip file in the first paragraph above:
- Install PHPMaker version 9.2.0,
- Unzip the demo archive file above to any folder,
- Create the demo database in your MySQL server using the SQL script (demo920.sql from the demo920sql.zip file),
- Copy english.xml and indonesian.xml file to C:\Program Files\PHPMaker 9\languages folder,
Download all the
1112 Extensions from this link, and then extract them to C:\Program Files\PHPMaker 9\extensions folder,
- Open the demo project, demo9.pmp with PHPMaker,
- Change the connection info if necessary, click Tools-> Synchronize to update the project,
- Click on the Generate tab, change the destination folder to where you want to output the generated files,
- If you use your own PC as testing server, setup your testing web server (read Generate Settings -> Testing web server in the PHPMaker help file), check Browse after generation if you want PHPMaker to open your browser after generation,
- Click the Generate button,
- When script generation is finished, upload the files to your testing server if necessary. Create a subfolder named uploads under your web folder, copy the images to the subfolder,
- Browse the website.