One of the greatest features in the websites that created with PHPMaker application is the ability to export the page content to PDF file; either in the list pages or the view pages. Unfortunately, by default, PHPMaker only enables this feature for the generated view pages. Thus, you cannot see this feature enabled in the generated list pages. So, in order to enable this Export to PDF feature also in your list pages, then you have to follow these steps:
- Open your PHPMaker project using your PHPMaker application.
- Click on the Tools -> Extensions menu, until you see a Extensions window appears.
- Make sure you have selected and expanded the Type: PDF Export item from the list, and make sure you have enable this item by giving a tick mark in the Enabled column.
- Next, you will see that there will be a new tab appear next to General tab, named Advanced. Click on that Advanced tab.
- You will see there are two sub-tabs appear, and click on the Tables/Views sub-tab.
- Give a tick mark in the ExportList column according to the tables or views you want.
- Afterwards, click on the Close button to save the setting, and re-generate your script files using PHPMaker application.