Warning: Only for the latest version of PHPMaker 2021 (DO NOT user for other PHPMaker version!).
Last updated: June 6, 2021:
- Fixed always redirect to default page issue.
January 13, 2021:
- Changed the default page to Help Categories List page if user has not logged-in, yet.
December 24, 2020:
- Support SequenceNumber on Detail Preview Row via MasinoPreviewRow17 extension.
December 11, 2020:
- Fixed the code for Row_Inserting and Row_Updating server events of announcements table.
November 17, 2020:
- Synchronized with PHPMaker 2021.0.5
- Added a new phrase "notice" to the .xml language files.
November 2, 2020:
- Added ID as primary key for timezone table to avoid error while displaying the Timezone field which contains slash character in URL.
This is the PHPMaker Project (.pmp) file, including some related database script (.sql) file and the language (.xml) files if you want to implement Masino Extensions for PHPMaker 2021 easily and quickly.
Please note that some phrases in the .xml language files had been customized (added/updated). So, make sure you have already implemented the change by using this .xml language files inside the downloaded .zip file.
It is strongly recommended to use this project if you want to create a web application from scratch using PHPMaker 2021 and Masino Extensions.
In other words, this is a starter pack project file that I provided to you, as the member of this website, so that you should be able and quick to implement Masino Extensions for your PHPMaker 2021 project file.
You just only need to add your another own tables/views to the database that used by this starter project file. This will save lots of your time to develop web applications by using PHPMaker 2021 and Masino Extensions.
|New PHPMaker2021 Project File (Starter Pack)|
|Create Date||October 7, 2020|
|Last Updated||June 6, 2021|