I am so excited to officially release Masino Extensions for PHPMaker 2019 today.
Masino Extensions for PHPMaker 2019 Features
- Auto Version for CSS Files and JS Files so the latest version will be auto-loaded by End-Users without Hard Refresh (F5).
- Save the last status of Search Panel and auto load it in next load page, including the setting options.
- Better look and feel for Tabs Component, including Detail Preview Row and Detail Preview Overlay.
- Better look and feel for Form Controls Focus; no more thick outline from original Bootstrap 4.
- Square Corner style for most Controls and Elements on Form/Pages; it is now simpler and nicer.
- Better look and feel for the selected Menu Item and Its Parent; no more too much padding space.
- Beautiful Font using Local Google Font (Open Sans); no need to connect to Internet in order to use it.
- Save the last status of Sidebar; whether show or collapsed, and auto load it in next load page nicely.
- Auto smart collapse Sidebar in Tablet (sidebar-mini) and Phone (sidebar-collapse) screen/mode.
- Improve the left margin of Cookies Consent section, especially when Mini Sidebar is being displayed.
- Allow to display Empty Table when there are no records in List and Detail Preview page.
- Beautiful alert dialog and simple sticky alert note using Alertify Alert and Notification System.
- Dynamic Permission for Export Data feature can be managed from User Privileges page.
- Setting Options for Asking on Add or Edit using Alertify Confirmation dialog.
- Setting Options when Sidebar is being hidden; whether to be Mini or Collapsed.
- Default initial Sidebar status; whether Expanded, Mini, or Collapsed.
- Improve the alignment of Label in Form, from Left to Right; so now will be more eye-catching.
- Cancel Confirmation dialog message in Grid-Add and Grid-Edit mode if the values are changed.
- Auto show icon for Scroll to Top when the page has been scrolled down.
- New simple Printer Friendly version, with Courier New font, support style in Row_Rendered.
- Page Size position option; whether at Left or at Right of the Paging section.
- New Label Caption alignment on Add/Edit form, now Right align.
- Auto link to Application Root URL in Application Title/Logo if the setting is empty.
- Complete customization for Arrow Direction of Paging in RTL (Right-To-Left) layout.
- Improve Modal Dialog for Add/Edit, now cannot be closed without having to click on Submit or Cancel button.
- Option to Always Compare Root URL, useful to separate Development and Production version.
- Improve Paging for RTL Layout, both for normal List/View/Edit page and for Detail Preview Row and Detail Preview Overlay.
- The ability of moving Cursor to next Field by using Enter key.
- Maximum selected records that can be chosen from Page Size of List page.
- Improve the failure message with auto-update-time info when account is locked after Maximum Login Retry is exceeded.
- Save the Date and Time of user successfully last login and logout.
- Help Online link in all pages, now uses lazy loading, only loaded when needed.
- About Us link on footer which will display About Us information.
- Terms Conditions link on footer which will display Terms and Conditions information.
- An option to display User Profile link on Dropdown Header.
- Option to display Terms and Conditions in Registration Page.
- Improve Change Password template file so that compatible with multi-language feature.
- New option to change password based on Username and/or Email.
- New option to implement Password Policy in Registration and Change Password pages.
- New option to reset Password besides only based on Email, now based on Username AND Email, or based on Username only.
- Visitor Statistics, based on browser, OS, hourly, dayly, monthly, and yearly.
- Calendar Scheduler from fullcalendar.io, supports CRUD via Modal dialog window and drag-and-drop.
- Custom enhanced Breadcrumb Links with unlimited depth.
- Manage the custom Breadcrumb Links using Add, Check, Delete, and Move form.
- Fixed Layout with Fixed Header position that supports also for Phone and Mobile mode.
- Move grid button to Preview Other Options area in order to save more space below the table.
- Current active menu item that has submenu now is expanded by default.
- Change cursor mouse to wait while processing Ajax and back to default after finished.
- Maintenance option with the remaining time and auto normal after maintenance end.
- Announcement option with the multi-language text.
- Custom Slim Scrollbar with attempting to auto scroll to active menu item.
- Custom Slim Scrollbar now supports click event to scroll to the top most or bottom.
- Auto format for Numeric field by adding Thousand and/or Decimal Separator while user entering the values.
- Supports onclick attribute in Menu Item via Menu Editor uses special syntax; see it in action by clicking on About Us or Terms and Conditions menu item from this demo project!.
- Improved ExecuteHtml method that belongs to the DbHelper class for numeric value by adding separator.
- Added disabled class to CSS in order to display the cursor with not-allowed icon.
- Improved the href of Dropdown button for Save and Delete Filter in List Page; no more "#" character!.
- Auto format for Numeric is now can be implemented to the ReadOnly or Disabled TextBox.
- Improved User Privileges (userpriv.php) page; by displaying the Permissions at the title attribute of each Checkbox, and re-calculating the actual height of page to support Scroll to Top icon.
- Improved the width of Field that uses Lookup Table in Modal Dialog to save the space proportionally.
- Improved the information that displayed in the Title of the browser's window by using the current Page Title.
- Improved Language Selector in Navbar; now by default using SELECT (ComboBox) style including the Country Flags.
- Language Selector Type is now can be adjusted via MasinoHeaderFooter15 extension, whether LI, DROPDOWN, SELECT, or RADIO.
- Improved Menu Item that has long caption by automatically truncated the text and replaced it by "...", then add the title attribute to it so user can see the actual caption by hovering the mouse on it. See it in action in Trademarks menu item.
- Improved indentation of Sub Menu Items in the Sidebar that is currently open, now looks better and more eye-catching, where previously the Menu and Sub Menu Items are Left flat.
All the functionalities above have been wrapped into the following 12 (Twelve) Masino Extensions for PHPMaker 2019:
Please note that there are also some new language phrases were added into the XML Language Files in C:\Program Files\PHPMaker 2019\languages folder. I modified language files (English and Indonesian), so that you don't need to update or insert the new phrases into your XML Language Files.
As always, extract the extensions to your C:\Program Files\PHPMaker 2019\extensions folder, afterwards enable all of them from Tools -> Extensions of your PHPMaker application. Also, extract the .xml language files into your C:\Program Files\PHPMaker 2019\languages folder.
Don’t forget to play with some of their Advanced settings in order to see some new settings available.
You can also see the Demo of web application that generated by PHPMaker 2019 which uses those Extensions above from this link. You can use the same account for login to the demo site; as well as for the original demo of PHPMaker.