MasinoHeaderFooter extension will change the main look and view of your Header and Footer of web applications that generated by PHPMaker. You can change the settings by adjust the related constants in the generated configuration (ewcfg9.php) file.
define("MS_LANGUAGE_SELECTOR_VISIBILITY", "inheader", TRUE); // Whether "inheader", "belowheader", or "hidethemall" define("MS_LANGUAGE_SELECTOR_ALIGN", "autoadjust", TRUE); // Language selector align: "autoadjust", "left", "center", or "right" define("MS_SHOW_SITE_TITLE_IN_HEADER", TRUE, TRUE); // Show Site title in header define("MS_SHOW_CURRENT_USER_IN_HEADER", TRUE, TRUE); // Show current User status in header define("MS_SHOW_ENTIRE_HEADER", TRUE, TRUE); // Show entire header block define("MS_SHOW_ENTIRE_FOOTER", TRUE, TRUE); // Show entire footer block define("MS_SHOW_TEXT_IN_FOOTER", TRUE, TRUE); // Show text in footer block define("MS_TEXT_ALIGN_IN_HEADER", "left", TRUE); // Text align in header, left, center, or right define("MS_SITE_TITLE_TEXT_STYLE", "normal", TRUE); // Whether "normal", "capitalize", or "uppercase" define("MS_LOGO_WIDTH", 170, TRUE); // Logo width define("MS_SHOW_BACKTOTOP_ON_FOOTER", TRUE, TRUE); // Back to Top link define("MS_SHOW_TOC_ON_FOOTER", TRUE, TRUE); // Terms of Condition link define("MS_SHOW_ABOUT_US_ON_FOOTER", TRUE, TRUE); // About Us link
Updated on July 30, 2013: Removing unused background-image code in several .css files that do not display the image as the background, and removing unused .css menu declaration in the generated header section.
Updated on August 1, 2013: Compressed the .css files, and adjusted the position of the css files declaration for header code.
Updated on August 6, 2013: YUI Button is now always being used, and not will depends on "Send/Export to Email" feature.
Updated on August 28, 2013: Excluded the custom language phrases from the extension into the .xml language file.
Updated on September 6, 2013: Implemented CSS Sprites. You can also see the example usage from the Menu Editor and from Menu_Rendering server event of the demo project.
Updated on September 19, 2013: Compressed the CSS code inside the header section.
Last Updated on February 12, 2014: Now supports for RTL (Right-To-Left) style.
My customizations that have been handled by MasinoHeaderFooter extension are:
- How to Customize Header and Footer in Websites that Generated by PHPMaker 9.0.1
- Adding YUI Dialog Box of “Logout Confirmation” into Websites that Generated by PHPMaker 9.1.0
- How to Implement Multiple Themes in the Websites that Generated by PHPMaker 9.0.1
- How to Always Include YUI Buttons CSS in PHPMaker Project
- Please use this extension only for PHPMaker version 9.2.0. This extension may not be working properly in the older version of PHPMaker.
- Please do not use this extension with the modified PHPMaker 9.2.0 Template and Extension files. Use this extension only in PHPMaker 9.2.0 clean installation with the original template and extension. In other words, do not use MasinoHeaderFooter extension together with the customized PHPMaker 9.2.0 Template and the customized PHPMaker 9.2.0 Extension files.