MasinoSearchPanel extension is useful for those of you who want to customize the Search Panel in websites that generated by PHPMaker. With this extension, you will see a new look and view of the form for the Search Panel.
Please note that you have to disable Initiate search panel as collapsed item from Tools -> Advanced Settings of PHPMaker application to implement this extension. However, you can switch the initial state of the Search Panel, whether collapsing or expanding later. Simply adjust the related constant in the generated configuration (ewcfg9.php) file.
Updated on July 29, 2013: Now you are able to initiate search panel as expanded by using Table setting from the extension side. This is very useful if you want to initate the search panel as expanded only for the certain table(s). PHPMaker has not handled it, yet!
Updated on September 6, 2013: Implemented CSS Sprites. You can also see the example usage from the Menu Editor and from Menu_Rendering server event of the demo project.
Updated on September 19, 2013: Adjusted the disabled button effect when the button is clicked in Quick Search panel.
Last Updated on February 12, 2014: Now supports for RTL (Right-To-Left) style.
If you want to make the search panel collapsed as the initial state, adjust become:
define("MS_SEARCH_PANEL_COLLAPSED", TRUE, TRUE);
If you want to make the search panel expanded as the initial state, adjust become:
define("MS_SEARCH_PANEL_COLLAPSED", FALSE, TRUE);
However, you are now be able to initiate the search panel as expanded by adjusting the Table setting from the extension side. This Table setting will override the Global setting from the constant above.
- How to Customize Search Panel Style in Websites that Created With PHPMaker 9.0.1
- How to Add jQuery slideDown and slideUp Effects into the Search Panel in Websites that Created with PHPMaker 9.0.1
- How to Make Search Panel Expanded If Search Criteria Has Been Defined by Users in Websites that Generated by PHPMaker 9.0.4
- You have to disable the Initiate search panel as collapsed item from Tools -> Advanced Settings of PHPMaker application to implement this extension.
- Please use this extension only for PHPMaker version 9.2.0. This extension may not be working properly in the older version of PHPMaker.
- Please do not use this extension with the modified PHPMaker 9.2.0 Template and Extension files. Use this extension only in PHPMaker 9.2.0 clean installation with the original template and extension. In other words, do not use MasinoSearchPanel extension together with the customized PHPMaker 9.2.0 Template and the customized PHPMaker 9.2.0 Extension files.