Warning: Only for the latest version of PHPMaker 2020 (currently is 2020.0.6). Please DO NOT use for other PHPMaker version!
Last Updated: November 13, 2019:
- Fixed Maximized and Close button position issue in Alertify for the RTL mode.
- Synchronized to the latest build template of PHPMaker 2020.0.6.
November 8, 2019:
- Synchronized to the latest PHPMaker 2020 template that will fix the Confirmation mode in Registration page,
- Improved the logic of displaying Terms and Condition on Registration page.
November 6, 2019:
- Improved Bootstrap Modal dialog in Calendar Scheduler for Add, Edit, and View page now supports centered on screen and vertical scrollbar if the page content is too long.
November 5, 2019:
- Improved Lookup Text width for Field that uses Lookup Table both for LTR and RTL.
November 4, 2019:
- Fixed Multiple-Update feature issue
- Synchronized to latest build PHPMaker 2020.0.6.
November 2, 2019
- Added some new Fonts for "FontFamily" option in MasinoHeaderFooter16 extension. Now there are totally 9 (Nine) Google Fonts available: Comfortaa, Exo, Montserrat, Muli, Open Sans, Poppins, Quicksand, and Roboto. All of them can be accessed locally!
- Removed MasinoConfirmAction16 extension from the zip file.
November 1, 2019
- Added "AlertifyTransitionStyle" option in MasinoHeaderFooter16 extension; now there are two options you can choose: Pulse (new since v2020) and Zoom (v2019 and earlier),
- Added some new Fonts for "FontFamily" option in MasinoHeaderFooter16 extension.
October 31, 2019:
- Improved box width for Login, Forgot Password, and Change Password pages.
- Improved box area for Master page.
- Added FontFamily option in MasinoHeaderFooter16 extension; now there are three fonts available: Open Sans, Poppins, and Quicksand.
October 30, 2019
- Fixed check whether Logo exists in server and should be displayed.
- Fixed Personal Data link/URL issue in User Profile dropdown.
October 29, 2019:
- Fixed QuickActionsCount option does not work if count is lower than 6.
- Added two options for ThemeColor directive in MasinoHeaderFooter16 extension; OrangeAsideNavyHeader and OrangeAsideBrandHeader.
October 27, 2019:
- Fixed Alertify confirm message does not show up in pages that use Modal Dialog.
October 26, 2019
- Improved Announcement and Maintenance Mode feature.
- Added new phrase into the .xml language files.
October 25, 2019:
- Improved modalDialogShow function by handling the custom message via its arguments; implemented for Change Password page.
- Improved Change Password page by displaying the values on form if validation returns error message.
October 24, 2019:
- Improved MasinoHeaderFooter16 extensions, now Logo can be displayed properly, when all menu items are located on Navbar (there are no menu items in Sidebar/Aside).
- Implemented Password Policy in Change Password page, as well as in Registration Page.
October 23, 2019:
- Improved MasinoSearchPanelStatus16 extension, by adding InitSearchPanelAsCollapsed option.
- Fixed Filter Delete dropdown submenu does not show up in List Page.
- Improved Modal dialog now by default displayed centered.
- Improved Modal dialog for Add/Edit page now can be scrolled if the page content is too long.
October 22, 2019:
- Fixed Quick Actions issue that still displayed, even the related setting in Extensions has been disabled.
- Improved handling of logged-in users, if they are trying to re-login again, system will automatically clear the current user session, so that he/she will be able to login without having to depend on admin to clear the session.
October 21, 2019:
- Improved Help Online now supports to be displayed in Modal dialog window.
October 20, 2019:
- Fixed displaying Photo in User Profile dropdown section.
- Fixed DateTimePicker in Calendar Scheduler page.
- Improved get focus on username in Login page.
Instead of downloading separated Masino Extension file (currently there are 12 single extension files), now you don't have to download 12 times anymore!
Just download this single zip file, and then extract it to extensions sub-folder under your PHPMaker target installation folder.
For more information, please read Masino Extensions for PHPMaker 2020 Is Released!.
|MasinoExtensions for PHPMaker v2020 All-In-One|
|Create Date||October 19, 2019|
|Last Updated||November 13, 2019|