I am so pleased to announce you the release of Masino Extensions for PHP Report Maker version 7.0.2 that had just been released on March 21, 2014.
PHP Report Maker 7.0.2 provides various fixes and minor enhancement to previous version, including:
- Improved: Better content type detection for JPEG
- Improved: Use button instead of hyperlink for chart export
- Improved: Use button instead of hyperlink for popup filter
- Improved: Keep the content-type meta tag for Custom Template
- Fixed: Chart settings reset after generation
- Fixed: Breadcrumb incorrect after export
- Fixed: Compact summary report with 4 grouping fields
- Fixed: Missing Page_DataRendering/Page_DataRendered server events for dashboard page
- Updated: jQuery and JsRender
- Other minor changes and bug fixes
If you are a registered member of this site, don’t missed out! Please re-download all the extensions that related to the latest version of PHP Report Maker from this link. Extract them and then just replace all the existing ones with these new ones.
Enjoy it, everyone! 🙂