MasinoPreviewRow extension is an updated version or the substitute for PreviewRow extension that created by PHPMaker. This extension will be placed in the same Details Preview type with the original PreviewRow extension. In other words, you cannot use both PreviewRow and MasinoPreviewRow extension at a time. You have to choose one of them.
With this MasinoPreviewRow extension, you can adjust the look and view of your preview row so it will have the certain table width based on your needs. This extension also has the ability to insert a new column which contains the record number. It also has the ability to hide the restricted detail table, so you will not see the "You don't have the permission to access the page" message anymore below the detail preview row tab. Last but not least, you can adjust whether to display the empty table preview row if there are no records found in the related detail table. You can adjust them from the related constants in the configuration (ewcfg9.php) file.
If you want to adjust the table width, for example, 80% of the maximum width, then adjust the related constant become:
define("MS_PREVIEW_TABLE_WIDTH", 80, TRUE); // in Percentage based
If you want to display the empty table of the preview row, then adjust the related constant become:
define("MS_SHOW_EMPTY_TABLE_IN_DETAIL_PREVIEW", TRUE, TRUE);
If you want to display the record number column on the preview table, then adjust the related constant become:
define("MS_SHOW_RECORD_NUMBER_COLUMN_ON_DETAIL_PREVIEW", TRUE, TRUE);
In addition, now you can use table setting for displaying Record Number Column (a new column at the most left of the table) and Empty Table (if there are no records found) on the detail preview page using this MasinoPreviewRow extension. In other words, you can define in which table(s) preview you will implement those new features instead of using the global setting for all tables preview. This setting even can be separated between the normal table (using MasinoFixedWidthSite extension) and the table preview (using MasinoPreviewRow extension).
Updated on August 28, 2013: Excluded the custom language phrases from the extension into the .xml language file.
Last Updated on September 6, 2013: Implemented CSS Sprites. You can also see the example usage from the Menu Editor and from Menu_Rendering server event of the demo project.
My customizations that has been handled by MasinoPreviewRow extension are:
- How to Hide PreviewRow Tab of the Restricted Detail Pages in Websites that Generated by PHPMaker 9.2.0
- How to Add an Empty Table in Detail Preview Row Tab of Websites that Generated by PHPMaker 9.0.3
- How to Add Row/Record Number Column in Detail Preview Row of Websites that Generated by PHPMaker 9.0.3
- Please use this extension only for PHPMaker version 9.2.0. This extension may not be working properly in the older version of PHPMaker.
- Please do not use this extension with the modified PHPMaker 9.2.0 Template and Extension files. Use this extension only in PHPMaker 9.2.0 clean installation with the original template and extension. In other words, do not use MasinoPreviewRow extension together with the customized PHPMaker 9.2.0 Template and the customized PHPMaker 9.2.0 Extension files.